Friday, October 31, 2008

Bear Bear

There's the beary talk:
ZX started talking to his toy bear and showing him stuff, like car, fan, ball... you name it. And while at this exercise, he wants you to take the bear and interact with him like the bear's talking. Cute, but sometimes it gets too long and tiring. :P

Then there's the drawing sessions of bear, rabbit and cat:
I drew him a bear on his magnetic board for the first time last week, so now ZX will request for it.
He'd happily say "bear bear" whenever I drew him one, and he'll take the pencil and tried drawing with some strokes. I discovered his strokes are much more controlled now without the fast & drawing all over the board.

Yesterday I tried drawing a rabbit and a cat, and to my surprise, he know which is which. He laughed and told me "bit"/"ra bit" or "meow".

~ Mamabee enjoys teaching her baby stuff

No comments: